Friday, March 28, 2008

Finance Genius

While doing my work, I browse a little and I found this interesting website. Well, the website has a special programme to calculate your mortgage loans, study loans of your children, auto payment, and even the impact if we pay only the minimum payment for our credit card billing. But it also offers a great solution for all your financial problems. The site is called http://www.financegenius.com/ and I hope it can help you in managing your financial life.



A lot of middle class today ignore intentionally or unintentionally if we ask them about how is their financial life. Lots of them keep working just to pay debts (whether they realise it or not). So, please FACE YOUR OWN FINANCIAL PROBLEM and deal with it... I guarantee you can take a good nap after it ...

No comments: