Friday, March 28, 2008

Leaving for China in mid April

Just like any busy day (although the peak season has already been behind us), it's still a busy days for me, since I have to prepare everything to be delegated and submitted to my other partner, since I'm leaving for Guangzhou on mid April (Thank GOD I have partner in this business, so that I can leave all the workloads to him and just fly to China) But don't be too excited, I still have to do something in China. My main idea to visit China is not on leisure purpose, but to helping my dad to do his business online, meaning setting up his online banking and asking all his suppliers to go for emailing and all other online stuffs, so it doesn't necessary for him to keep flying over to China. Besides that, I have to keep my eyes open of what can I do in China as well, either to expand my existing business or open a new business field.

Nowadays, we should take advantage of internet. Not only because of the speed, it also make all our works become efficient, and it's COST SAVING. Well, I think the last reason is what all businessman want to hear. But I'm more interested in the COVERAGE AREA it able to cover, I mean it can reach almost the whole planet. If you can do business using Internet, then it's a huge market waiting for you out there. Well, I m thinking of starting one soon.....

Will keep you guys posted what happen in China ...

No comments: