Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shenzhen - 15 April 2008

Arriving Shenzhen Bao An International Airport, we took the 330 airport bus towards city center, and it only costs us RMB 20 per pax. The trip takes about 1 hour from Bao An International Airport to Hua Lian Bus Stop. I was told that we should stop at Hua Lian, because it's quite crowded there, compare to the last stop (Train Station), so we can take a cab to our hotel. Well, taking a bus is a good option, because we can save much for the cost, and the interval of each bus is about 10 - 15 minutes only. I heard the taxi cost about RMB 170 to RMB 200 to go to city center, but I have no idea if there is extra charge during midnight.






After check in, we went to nearest restaurant to have dinner (Thank God during 11 o clock the city still crowded, but there is not much options left). I have a bad time during the flight, so I skip the dinner during the flight, and reaching hotel, my belly starting to scream like hell.






Well, have to get to bed soon..... Tomorrow early morning we have to catch a train to Guangzhou... Until then.....

No comments: