Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well, it's quite an interesting Sunday for me. Woke Up Late (almost afternoon), Eat My Brunch and then drive to office to check some emails. Well, if you are a boss on your own, you hardly can leave your office.

I mean everytime you have spare time, you should think of "How to Optimize your Company's Profit?" Well, It is a bad habit. Will think to avoid such idea in future. I was told not good to my Health. Sigh.... even my girlfriend has been mad about this.

Probably it's better for me to take a long day vacation. Throughout these 3 years, I just took about 10 days vacation (altogether). This year I'm thinking of visiting Bangkok. I've never been there though. Although I'm in travel line, there are still lots of interesting places I've never been. The sad thing about this is I just have a chance to look at those interesting pictures.

A friend of mine asking me along to take a "Bagpackers" style holiday to Australia. Well, I've dreamed of doing this for a long long time ago. But HOW ABOUT MY BUSINESS?

No comments: